Praedea DEP Data Lifecycle
- Documents are automatically inserted into the Praedea
DEP from virtually any source including SEC filings, FTP
sites and internal document management systems and paired
with Extraction TemplatesTM
for specific document types.
- Text-mining models for desired terms are built using
Praedea’s Term Model Wizard.
- Data is auto-extracted from documents using the text-mining
- User- and document-specific validation rules are applied
(e.g., columns add up, data falls within historical trends,
etc.) to assure quality control.
- Validated data is deposited into a relational database
as XML and, if desired, XBRL files.
- Text-mining models are continually optimized for best
- Data is delivered into end-user applications with Source
Links capability to underlying documents.